Year Published: 2020
While the house is empty, brave and industrious elves set out to tidy up. But the sock monsters are always lurking in the dark! Search chests and lockers, find socks and be the first to collect three pairs. Monsters are eager to steal lone socks. Watch out or, better yet, unleash them on your opponents. Explore new rooms, find useful items in the hidden compartments of the game box and watch the game evolve as you play.
Key selling point:
- Includes a 3D game base and monster figurines.
- A legacy game for children: a new set of rules and unlockables for every room!
- Play the game and mark your progress right in the game box.
- An ingenious new game mechanic that allows to magically roll the die as you move around the game board.
- 1 game box with the house map and hidden compartments
- 1 3D game base
- 4 plastic monster figures
- 4 player pawns
- 4 player sheets
- 36 tiles
- 16 tokens
- 40 socks
- 5 dice
- 1 bag
- Game rules.
- Playing Time: 15-25 min
- Age: from 6 years
- Players: 2-4
|Author:||Liesbeth Bos, Anja Dreier-Brückner|
- Deutscher Spielzeugpreis Nominee — 2021